ProBody® Disposable Coverall 3000
|NON-WOVEN Fabric||Wahite||S-M-L-XL-XXL||50 Pieces/Carton|
- It is sewn from a superior-lightweight and easy-to-wear NON-WOVEN fabric.
- It is made of soft, durable, breathable and water resistant fabric.
- To increase protection against less hazardous chemicals and dust; A two-layer laminated fabric, hooded and coverable zipper is used.
- Flexible head for easy fitting on the face mask.
- Flexible wrist and foot seams to limit inlet and outlet protection.
- Elasticated waist for maximum comfort and protection.
- Border stitch technology to maximize protection and minimize hair growth and wire spillage.
- These overalls are; It is used to protect from less hazardous materials and to prevent contamination.
- It is produced to protect from the hazardous liquid wastes that can splash on the person and the simple toxins in the air.
This product category III, wear suitable protective clothing, dust particles and liquid chemical splash against certain standards.
TYPE 5 : EN 13982-1:2004+A1:2010
TYPE 6 : EN 13034:2005+A1:2009
- EN ISO 13688:2013
- EN 14126:2003 (Type5-B; Type6-B)
- EN 1073-2:2002 Class 1
Products is antistatic.
EN1149-1:2006, EN 1149-5:2008
Import and Export Contact
Export E-mail : email@example.com